Andrea Metz has more than 20 years of experience as an expert in corporate law, M&A as well as restructuring and insolvency. Andrea Metz began her career in 1996 as legal counsel to the Hamburg-based musical company Stella AG. After a period abroad at the International Tax Desk of Ernst & Young, she worked for many years as a lawyer/partner at Luther and most recently at Buse. Andrea Metz holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from the London School of Economics. She regularly speaks at professional events and participates in panels, often as a moderator.
As a consultant, not only the professional side, but also the human side of a case is important to Andrea Metz. She strives for practical answers and is intent on achieving a balance – as far as this is possible.
Languages: German, English and French; basic knowledge of Italian and Arabic
Andrea Metz primarily provides consulting services in connection with
Restructurings, Reorganizations and Insolvencies as well as
She particularly specializes in French/German legal relations.
- NIVD – Neue Insolvenzverwaltervereinigung Deutschlands e.V. [New Insolvency Administrators Association of Germany]
- INSOL Europe
- Distressed Ladies – Women in Restructuring e.V.
- Gesellschaft für Restrukturierung Deutschland – TMA Deutschland e.V. [Association for Restructuring in Germany]
- brsi – Bundesvereinigung für Repositionierung, Sanierung und Interim Management e.V. [Federal Association for Repositioning, Restructuring and Interim Management]
- Club des Affaires de la Hesse e.V. [Hesse Business Club]
- International Bar Association – Insolvency Committee and Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee (CHAGBE)
- Lions Club Cosmopolitan Frankfurt e.V.