Andrea Metz has more than 20 years of experience as an expert in corporate law and M&A as well as restructuring and insolvency. Andrea Metz began her career in 1996 as legal counsel for the Hamburg-based musical company Stella AG. After a period abroad in New York with the International Tax Desk of Ernst & Young, she worked for many years as a lawyer/partner at Luther and most recently at Buse. Andrea Metz holds a Master of Laws (LL.M.) degree from the London School of Economics. She regularly speaks at professional events and participates on panels, often as a moderator. As a consultant, the human side of a case is important to Andrea Metz in addition to the professional side. It strives for pragmatic answers and is intent on achieving a balance – as far as this is possible.
Languages: German, English and French; basic knowledge of Italian and Arabic
Andrea Metz primarily advises on restructuring, reorganization and insolvency as well as on corporate law/M&A. She has a country focus on Franco-German legal relations.
- NIVD – New Insolvency Administrators Association of Germany e.V.
- INSOL Europe
- Distressed Ladies – Women in Restructuring e.V.
- Society for Restructuring Germany – TMA Deutschland e.V.
- brsi – Federal Association for Repositioning, Restructuring and Interim Management e.V.
- Club des Affaires de la Hesse e.V.
- International Bar Association – Insolvency Committee and Closely Held and Growing Business Enterprises Committee (CHAGBE)
- Lions Club Cosmopolitan Frankfurt e.V.