Georg Lange advises companies and entrepreneurs in all phases of their entrepreneurial activity, from the idea to their foundation, growth, investments, restructuring and succession planning. In particular, he advises international clients on the acquisition and sale of investments. Georg works for a family office, sits on corporate advisory boards and is on the board of an incorporated family foundation. Prior to joining Barckhaus Rechtsanwälte, he first worked for Noerr (formerly Nörr Stiefenhofer Lutz) and until most recently was a partner at Lachner Westphalen Spamer, Frankfurt am Main. Georg holds a Master’s degree (LL.M.) from Tulane University Law School (United States).
For Georg, in order to attain a common goal, all parties must understand not only what they want, but also the concerns of the other party. It is only then that these interests and concerns can be brought into alignment with a little creativity. For him, this challenge is what makes his profession particularly interesting.
Georg speaks English and French along with his native German.
Georg Lange primarily provides consulting services in connection with Corporate Law/M&A as well as Corporate Succession/Inheritance Law.
- BVMW – Bundesverband mittelständische Wirtschaft Unternehmerverband Deutschlands e.V. [Federal Association of Mid-sized Businesses in Germany]
- BVMW FrankfurtRheinMain Nachfolgeexperten [Frankfurt Rhine Main Succession Experts]
- DAJV – Deutsch-Amerikanische-Juristen-Vereinigung e.V. [German-American Lawyers Association]
- DBJV – Deutsch-Britische Juristenvereinigung e.V. [German-British Lawyers Association]
- VGR – Wissenschaftliche Vereinigung für Unternehmens- und Gesellschaftsrecht e.V. [Scientific Association for Corporate and Business Law]
- Rotary Club Frankfurt am Main-Palmengarten